This is a best and sustainable solution to be used in Rural areas, where in bore well with hand pump is already operational .
Customer:- Nature Conservation Fund
Steps of Project Installation.
- Identifying near by stable ground and earth is excavated and foundation is laid for ONE meter
- 3 Mrts steel stand is Mounted on the Foundation.
- HDPE Tank of 2,000 Lts is placed on the structure, Solar panels of 1 K Watts capacity is mounted on the stand
- Bore well is opened and DC pump is inserted with connecting wire and HDPE pipe water out let
- Special water chamber is introduced and hand pump assembly is mounted back
- Water level controller, ON-OFF rotary switches are mounted and electrical connections are made from solar panel to pump.
- The tank out let is given to tap assembly located at appropriate place.
- Now the project is operational , water takes 3-4 hours to fill, starting from 07:30 AM, villagers can use it throughout the day.